Saturday, December 15, 2007

Working in Barcelona

Just returned from working in Barcelona, where I ran 4 x 2-day workshops on Presentation Skills and Running Effective Meetings.

It was the first time that I have facilitated multi cultural workshops and I would just like to say a big thank you to all the people whom I worked with for making my stay in Barcelona a really rewarding experience.

Secondly, I hope that those of you who attended gained value from the course and that you will put the learning into practise in your day to day roles.

Remember! "If you don't use it - you lose it!" and of course........

Effective Feedback IS The Breakfast Of Champions!"

Thank you also for the family sized gin and tonics, putting up with my senior moments and for your sense of fun whilst also learning.

You all know who you are!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Hugh, here is Nico the frenchman! Glad you enjoyed the multicultural challenge, I think you passed it. We will be happy to see you again in BCN.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you & your family

Hugh said...

Many thanks Nico for your kind remarks. A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family too and I hope to see you again in BCN soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Hugh,

Really appreciated your training sessions - thanks for sharing your invaluable knowledge!!!
I feel much more confident in front of an audience, hosting a meeting and providing feedback!

Hope you had a great Xmas & New Year with the family.

Kimberley

Hugh said...

Hi Kimberley

Thank you for your kind comments and feedback. I am so pleased that you got value from the workshop and that it has boosted your confidence (and I am sure your competence too!)

I wish you all the best in your new career and every success in 2008.

Kind regards

Hugh